Well, trial SC computing skills. What a troll. My netbook didn't have the program so I go TSO to get it fixed. He gives me another netbook, I find out it doesn't have the program, so I go to him again. Third time lucky, but then we're were like 20 mins into the test. Didn't finish..I've dedicated this post to my dance teacher. Today she spoke with so much conviction about using our bodies to say how we feel when we were doing contemporary. Probably because I had my stoned face or mouth opening. Like your limbs should be graceful, listen to the words and feel what the singer whats us to feel, then express it. gehgeh, at tap, there was a guy who was there to make-up lesson. I really admire guys who dance because they don't see it as a "girl thing" and they are really into it (:
Lol, and Sandhya would probably be thinking, "She likes checking their well-toned legs, doesn't she?" Well, to answer that, guys don't wear tights when they tap dance, so there wasn't anything to see. Haha
Open's B netball had no game. So we stayed at school.
We attempted to do some homework but in the end, Belle and I ended up talking about our life, what we see, and the world. It was pretty interesting, and I'm just soo happy and humbled to have such an awesome, insightful companion.
We went off to shoot some goals, or more like attempt to reach 5 goals in a roll.
Then we moved on to vovlleyball . Guess it wasn't productive, but it was good (:
Happy bday, mummy !
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment