Sunday, September 5, 2010

Alibrandi


Gah, I found "Looking for Alibrandi" is the polystrene tray outside the house. It got suntanned.

I have this obsession with the book.It's a good book. I love reading it randomly from the end of the book or from the happy parts of the book. It inspires me and at the same time provokes me to wonder, what if.

You know what, art show set up was okay I guess. But its not looking good, not even half the stuff is ready. So haha. And man, I feel so retarded. There's so many things I want to say to you, yet I'm afraid or I don't know how to say it.

It's pretty sad actually, a year ago, around this time I wondered, what if. Now a year on, I'm still wondering maybe maybe. Yet you were there that day, sitting there whilst I tried not to realise you were there. Eheh Doesn't even make sense.




oh well, on the otherhand, its good to know you getting better, and you'll leave the hospital soon.



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment