Well we went over to TJ's house to finish off science.Fun fun, going into his garage to look for a hammer and going into his room where Raph pulled down his notice board. Well, we've done the poster and we made a successful model that actually works !
"Ahhmigosh," apparently when I say that I sound like a leb, and arggh I don't mean to sound like that. OOhh thanks TJ for the pizza (: First time I had eagle boys.
You know what. There are soo many ironies of love. Like the above one.
We spend our lives trying to define love and find the "perfect one" yet now given the fact that we have the choice to divorce and separate, don't you think that undermines the marital constitution. You could just go through life marrying whoever..
Even now we try and find meaning to it. It's like soo weird how one moment you know for sure and the next you're rendered clueless as something else creates a spark.
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment