Sunday, September 26, 2010

Holidays 2



officially is the holidays, except it won't exactly be holidaying.

More like catch up practice times and study study.



Time passes quickly.

It changes things.

Now take things back into perspective.

What we thought a few weeks, months back

Now seems insignifican, somewhat foolish.

Thing is, I'm still confused.





HARHAR.. I kind of miss school already? NO, I miss our geo lessons.

Nive's randomness and her checking out of the world's ugliest dog, noo wait, that was in science. Oh it was checking the most wanted list and guessing what they did.

That was really spontaneous I guess, but I miss her random antics, e.g. making me sing justin bieber in careers and ahhh playing mr. sribbles with SS, Grace and Div.



Hmm and belle, you will recover real soon and I had fun going around to shops. You and your "nude shoes". I hope you find a pair!





x.

No comments:

Post a Comment