Sunday, September 12, 2010

It'll blow out one day.

Well, after reading Maestro in english, I wondered wouldn't it be cool to have a piano teacher like Keller. This was because of the way you could literally enter into a different place by the way he teaches music and compares it to life.
And yesterday I realised my piano teacher, she's pretty patient at the same time she is broadening my eyes and attempting to take to into a different place by teaching me every little detail e.g. the left hand "should be like a silk skirt swishing about" and that the right hand should sing.

You know how you meet some people and their charisma and attitude to life sticks to you, makes you feel blessed.They might be like your best friends now, or they might the people you meet for a day.
Well, thankyou to you, its like fate that I have you people. So thanks. (:

AHMIGOSH, thanks Keely for sending me the Raymond Lam song. I tried palying it but it doesn't sound as cool


Now practise speech. Gah..

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment