But gahhh, running on a reserve where there's like tank guys doing all this random stuff, you still somewhat inadequate. Yeah, there was a dude.
Yes Sandhya, a dude. Njaw, you guessed it, tank legs, no I was not staring, but yeah. After running for about half an hour and seeing a tank guy dominating on track, I decided to give up and go home. And yeah my ezcema? however you spell was starting to like itch a storm. I walk off the track hoping to get as far away from him as possible. But guess what? He decides its time to go home too. SO now he's like ten metres in front of me walking off home. I felt like such a stalker...And yeah now I know where he lives...Anyhow I got home sweaty.
SO after a shower I decide to practise more piano. Hmmm I was playing Chopin when I heard someone rap on the door, I thought it was Keely's dad as usually he raps on the door. So I go to unlock the door, and GUESS WHAT?
No its wasn't that crazy runner dude. But its my dad's friend from rural, not country, near Wagga coming to visit us. I was like SHOCK. Then I was like GAHHH and he goes GAHHH back at me. LOL so, yeah we invite their family in. And we went out to dinner at Burwood. (: They hijakced my phone and sent some inappropriate messages.
OHMIGOSH, I should umm be studyying, soo omgomg, reading Eunice's blog made be really really scared. OHMIGOSH, i haven't exactly touched my science notes yet and gahhh, soo guys happy studying!
One last note- HAHA, I was having lunch and watching DR Phil. It was on abductions and stranger danger, and it was soo funny. The timing of things. He was talking about strangers and how we have to be alert and not be scared to make a wrong judgment and then all of a sudden I hear someone at the door.
HOLEYYY MOLEEYY, I had a frgin cardiac attack, but it's my dad. He got the rest of the day off.
Anyhow, Sandhya, hope your having fun in NZ having mudbaths and checking out the guys (;
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment