Friday, September 10, 2010

Short film fest (:


hiiya,

yesterday's and today's short films were pretty interesting, some were like totally no plot, or plot that I could understand, some hand cool camera angles and effects whilst others were just funny (:

the year 11 one today was pretty epic when half the time we didn't exactly know what was happening, but hey it featured, mr. vas, the "awesome" so yeah. And then Winception. It was pretty good, the avril lavigne song with adapted lyrics, except for the sexual innuendo, but its not like she actually sang the word...

hhmm, I also found out TJ is vegetarian on Fridays.

oh and mark is doing the same topic and quote for speech !
Haha, but then again there would be tonnes of people talking about ambition.

Oh ha, we didn't do hockey today. We did that mini tennis and man I have no hand/ racquet coordination. It just doesn't work maybe because half the time I still thinking about which hand I should be using.

anyway, it's another week gone. which means you're coming back in a week too. It'll be a fast week too. I hope to see you soon.


Other than that, I want to think simply, care not too much with things that can't be changed and maybe move on.


x.

No comments:

Post a Comment