Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cruel Intentions




well, helloo there.


I've given up studying for now. I've done more than I usually do. Finished sci, and history notes, wrote out my essay once and finished two revision maths booklets (:

And I've done more piano practise. Gaahaha
Well, yeah I watched Cruel Intentions and noo I ain't going to rant about how good it is. Coz it ain't that good, I'm sorry.
But haha, that first time I watched it I watched it in french with english subtitles with my mum. Thank golly gosh it was in French and the subtitles were fast. Coz there was soo many sexual references, it was uncomfortable watching it with my mother. I remember travelling back and forth from kitchen to living room to avoid awkward moments. HAHA.
And then today, watching it with my bro, hhmm I realised guys don't dig chick flicks. Hmmm, it is cliche and that Katherine chick gahhh, rage. And its got a sweet love thing happening in it. That is all.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment