Wednesday, September 22, 2010

2 more days !


Looking beyond these " imperfections" its taken me while to do. but when you do, you feel soo relieved and free, you can't help but to laugh out loud, to giggle when you shouldn't be giggling to smile at people you would normally glare or look stoned at.
I realise my "little issues" are insignificant compared to others. The world doesn't revolve around you. Soo that's it.
Can you believe it's two more days?
then gahh holiday study. How fun...
Well, I'm dead tired. Haven't washed my hair in I don't remember how long. Soo yeah its pretty gruesome. Playing two games of netball and dance equals tired tired tired ness. The tap dancer boy was there again!
Hmm, and for VA I took a canvas home to like finish. Didn't touch it.
It'll be like I reworked it soo much its like you can not even tell the difference.
But I got basic idea. I'm goign to base it on my thoughts of life...
" We are lonely creatures who spend our lives trying to define what love is."
other than that, belle I hope you get better and can go china.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment