Day 13
Six things I would do or have done on a rainy day?
I have jumped in puddles as a little kid, nowadays I refrain from that, not wanting to get muddy and dirty.
Danced in the rain, or tried to dance
But I would really want to like sing in the rain
Do the cool umbrella thing properly
And dive into a really really big puddle and just roll around?
ahahaaa. Yeah, been more than a month since I started this twenty day thing. ahahah commitment issues.
yeah, sooo YAY, I found timeless memoirs usb. Yeah, so freaked I lost it, pretty cool way of finding it though. Ahahaa, chatting to tutor and some random dude picking it up as we walked out of the station. Ahh wow, she does actuary studies, I was like WOW (: and she was like not much girls actually do it and if they do, they came from really random schools.
hhmmm what else.
auntie/godauntie kind of relatives came over on sunday(:
had a nice chat with K. ahahaha, weird stuff about creepy dudes. She's a cool girl, confident and outspoken. Has high aspirations, admire for that but yeah I remember being like that. Now I'm just like jelly, not jealous, but like wobbly/melting in the sun, like gg man spent this afternoon doing maths q and trolling around/ watching tv :/. ahhh yes so yeah, pretty coool girl hadn't seen her since she started high school.
but man, she was self-conscious thinking she needed to lose weight, but really she's looking fine (: but yeah it made me more self-conscious. Usually hot pot night means I like screw myself and eat bowls and bowls of that lamb/bamboo thing my mum makes. ahahah I stopped after one bowl and felt full. and WHAT THE HECK is the golden ratio?
anyhow, she's cool. I'll just start going for morning jogs and stuff again.
ahaha, we utubed random stuff
check out A.S.S agents of secret stuff. ahahaha, it was rather random
hhmmm.. tis about it
ahhh love how people glow, I see a glowing person and I creepy smile at them and then they give me a weird look :/
back to maths .
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment