Wednesday, August 3, 2011

GET OVER IT


















That was from 19 Minutes, Jodi Picoult.






I swear that book made me sad after I finished reading it. Like reading it the emotional and psychological stuff that happened, I really didn't feel it til like after. And now its like boom boom


Yeah bro, get over yourself, stop staring out the window,hoping one day he'll come back. Hoping one day, he'll think about you again. Yeah just stop it... stop listening to that song,reading things that refoster that tingling of hope, that he still remembers.



Anyhow, goood day today.


I learnt CPR, I can save lives now(: just need to get certified


heeeheee, missed both buses and trekked to schoool today.


LITERALLY DIED. I was like ZOMG, I'm dying, panting and puffing and my bro's like ten metre's infront saying,come on, we're going to be late. So yeah started the day red faced and sweaty.



AHAHA, ZUMBA. makes you sweat. fun times with daffodil!



Oui oui, ink blots and reading in funny accents with Donkey Faces (:


Sitting under the whiteboard chilling(:



_______________________________________________


Day 14


Closest encounter with death?


That day, with my grandma and cousin, years ago, rushing off to tutoring and we decided to jaywalk and failed. Almost got hit by a car. I still remember and our lunch box thing got crushed. Thank gollygosh it wasn't any of us.






oh wells AMC tomorrow. LOL I shall get a credit if I'm lucky




x.









No comments:

Post a Comment