(:
VERY VERYY HAPPPPPYY!
ahahhaaa
g g
did maths. I shall hopefully finish history tonight.
I got extra info last night, stuff on the naval race between Italy and Austria.
AH, change of blog layout !
I like change !
And also, another thirty day challenge
Weird things I do.
I ionno, sit in front of the computer.
HHmmm, I strip down to singlet and shorts and like dance around the house, g g and I fully pretend I'm gangster and like pelvic thrust and shiz, then do some twirls and shiz and be graceful!
I pick my nose? Ioono, there has to be a time to clear it out. But I haven't done it lately, hahahaa..
anyways, daffodil, g g I rant on about certain things don't I?
I shall add a touch of "other things" soon
HAPPY APPLE, THE CAKE WAS SOOOOOO GOOOOOD
THANKYOU!!!!(:
x.

No comments:
Post a Comment