DAY 2.
How have a changed these last two years.
A lot. GG I put on weight
LOL, above picture, me with the hat and my bbfl ahahah, pronounce"biffle".... B (: at '09 SPRING FLING!
Yeah, back then I had braces, back then I had looooong hair. Right now, I have really choppy awkward length hair, I don't plan on cutting until I go China. Which is soooon, right after yearlies!
EXCITED. Hmmm what else. I was pretty naive, still am.
More actualised, kind of have an idea of what I what to do.
Learnt to you know hold my emotions in. Until it gets too hard.
____________________________________________
YAYAYAYAYAY sooo happy, C for you!
soooooo cute!
YAYYYYYY, history and chem OVER
G G history impromptu speech, spoke sooo badly, didn't even talk about assassination or ultimatum, just spoke about the imperial rivalry and GAHHH, she cut me off, I feel like I didn't like explain well enough :/
GAHHHHHHHHHH
enough raging, OMGOMG, who watches THE BLOCK?
OMGOMG, he proposed to her (: soooooooooo sweeeeeet, but honestly, I was thinking Wtheck, cos half the time, filming, its like they are fully arguing or swearing at each other. Then again, that's reality tv, you never what's the truth. CONGRATS TO THEM!
(:
REALLY REALLY HAPPY, you know.
Maybe it's because I rearranged my rooom?
or that I have va essay due tomorrow and its like not done....
ahahahhaaa
oh wells, I'm just happy, chilling, being single AHAHAHA.
NIGHT (:
HAVE FUN OND BAND TOUR PEEEPS!
x.

No comments:
Post a Comment