Sunday, August 28, 2011

CONCERT (:












HELLLOOOOO THERE (:

I'm back.

ahahaha, yup, last few days, dressing up like a marshmallow, my fat nightgown, and my bros ski jacket + my red beanie. I looked very handsome, not. Yeah last few days, slept for like 90% of the day. G G man, did not get any hw done. and today I had my flute concert. Couldn't get any practice down, my nose was just so retarded... probably killed like two tissue boxes by now. and VICKS, omg that stuff is goooood.


ahhhh, HAMLET ! it was gooood, but at times I just wanted to sleeep but the acting was pretty gooood, cos dude its hard to talk Shakespeare and have expression.


GAHHHH, my nose had not stopped being retarded..


Ahyes, the concert.

Sanchez guy was soooo goood, played like three different songs, all from memory and they were pretty interesting songs which showcased his skill and dexterity. Liked the third song the most (:

Not surprisingly, he won prize money.

G G, I WON PRIZE MONEY TOOOO (:

I was fully like g g bro, as if I'm going to win, cos I fully smeared Vicks all over my nose and throat to stop from like choking and dying from a runny nose. I was like oohhh yay hahrhar walking awkwardly to the front..


AHAHAHAHA (:


hhhmmm,




A 21, goooood work, J, A and C organising the event and getting the people to come in and talk about what their organisation does.

Yes, watching that video, its just sad to think in a matter of minutes, 8 girls are being trafficked and the government ain't doing anything about it because its all hushed and not much people know about it. I see how there awareness campaigns will like make people see what is happening, so hopefully persecution, action will take place.

I knew like stuff like this happened. After reading 'Somewhere Inside' and the accounts of how N K women were promised a better life when trafficked into the Chinese border, however once across, they became exploited or forced into marriages. When I first read it was like like WHA, how can this happen..



____________________________________________


Day 3

What attracts me?

Humour

Approachability?, Like someone, I can totally go and talk and rant to about absolutely nothing.

Gooodness

hhmmmm I guess good looks? ahahahaha?










cheers (:






No comments:

Post a Comment