Sunday, August 14, 2011

DAY 20













YUH YUH, day 20 finally,

ahhh, how I wish the third pic was true.


Anyhow, I didn't go art today, the teacher had stuff to do, man he won People's Choice this year, sooo g (:, so, he'll porbably be getting offers and commissions to do stuff

SO yeah MOST PRODUCTIVE DAY EVER,

ahhhaaa, sounds somewhat sarcastic.

I made notes on the chem dot points and did some maths tutoring stuff, I made so many careless mistakes...

hhhmmm, and kind of fixed VA

now to write english response and go back to VA.


yuh, g g interesting weekend,

we went to north rocks for dinner, the place with peking duck?..

soo goood (:



DAY 20

Ideal date, haha, technically what is it asking? Ideal date as in person or like a date date? Well person, it'd be Goo Jun Pyo AHAHAHAA, jokes. You kind of fall for the person regardless of their exterior, you fall for the way they make you laugh, the way you smile when you think of them..


So ideal date, AHAHAHA, it'd be in an art gallery, and him you know rambling about the artworks providing a psychoanalysis of the work and what it says about the artist. THAT would be cool. and then to have a picnic in the gallery. (:


or on a cruise, anywhere Milford Sound, the sea ahhaa, anywhere (:

gahhed not being able to go semi formal, but this time in China, I think we're actually travelling to scenic places, and going to where my grandpa's ancestors lived ! Shall be interesting (:






x.






No comments:

Post a Comment