YUH YUH, totally wish some guy would do that.
g g. joking as if I'm going to bujm around at 3 in the morning waiting for a frigin phone call, I'd be rolling around and sleeping, that's right, I ain't going to be lame and be like OOHH nooo, he hasn't called.
GAHHH, I don't know what I'm thinking. So much shiz , stuff I shouldn't be thinking or caring about. g g, I was like I am not going to think about him and anyone. g g and here I am, thinking about L, the smart dude from maths. No I'm not. g g. FAARRRR, I just want to roll around thoughtless in a paddock.
ahahah and scream as I roll in cow manure.
g.g
YAYAYY, you liked my tangled sketch! so worried it didn't look like eugene and rapunzel.
Better find a subject matter for J's one now
UH yes, RYDA thing, was not a like bloody and gruesome as I thought it would be. It was sad/ depressing to watch the video and meet the guy, you know, really raining down on the consequences of irresponsible behaviour and just life, and such things do happen.
DAY 17-
WHERE WOULD I GO BEFORE I DIE? hmmm, well there's no question in that. I'm rather whimsical, naive and believing in the whole "the one" shiz, ain't I. SOOOOO I MUST GO PARIS WITH THE ONE !!!! aahahhahaa, nah , Paris and check out the musuems and boutique, yeah Donkey Face has gone to Paris, and many others too, VA pro and Smiley Glasses and Quirky B, on their france trip, but yeah, definitely going there one day.
anyhow, (:
ZOMG, I need a codename for someone... hhmmm Trickle... ahha, no one will be able to guess that, hmmm yeah, today I saw her and man, she is very pretty inside and out, and dude, it was like a ray of sunshine hit her or something and she looked even more angelic than usual, I was like (: or maybe, she just washed her hair ! Like I usually do and look totally cool, ahhahaa... jokes.
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment