Tuesday, July 26, 2011

MARY POPPINS AND SCHOOOL

Yeah, haven't blogged in a while

So on the saturday before school started we went to see Mary Poppins (:

It was tres tres awesome !
We took stickies twice aahahah, C and I being cheapos were like we take the 10 dollar ones, but in the end we took the 15 dollar ones
J got a light turning on thing cup at the theatre and A bought a weird icecream thing









HHMMM, technical difficulties, the kids were sooo cute and talented, I'd be soo like proud to be their parents




and OMG, Matt Lee was the Chim chimer ree dude.. I was like woooow (:









Yeah, schoool
waking up











Hmmmmm, we've had the prefect elections.
Pretty happy with the people who made it. They deserve it(: Congrats !
Wish there were more, cos many others deserved it too.











yeah, ahahaha
apparently I'll be starting zumba tomorrow ahahhaha
hopefully I'll find the place and get there somehow.

















Leaving it at that. What a pretty one he is !






x.


No comments:

Post a Comment