Monday, July 4, 2011

HOLIDAYS







I'm a happy one (:

LOOK at his face? Ain't it the cutest/ funniest thing? AHAHAAA












ahaha, yeah I'm happy with my maths mark (:







aahaha, and the fact its holidays, no more like stressing out for stuff for a while...







except for ahaha, va essay due tomorrow, yes I shall start it.














YEAH, K, you found the song from Boys Over Flowers.







YEAHHH listening to it right now, her voice is so pure and pretty, you can like feeel all the emotion.














hhhmmm, yeah this time last holidays, I was fully watching the drama.














sooo chill this time (:












This was the moment where the song starts playing. GAAHHHHH,


It was soo sad :( they are meant to be, and yet gahhhhh, I won't spoil it


but the pain she would have felt, that song expresses it well.


anyhow, enough BOF spamming (:



_______________________________________________



Day 8-


HMM, it'd be the double rainbow, I was just trolling my bro about double rainbows and question how the heck they possibly exist and then, looking out the window, we see one. I laughed soo hard...






x.

No comments:

Post a Comment