Wednesday, July 13, 2011

DEFROST MASTERCHEF

HEY (:

It was an awesome day. And I didn't feel sick anymore.
Thanks K and her mum for letting us come to your house and make a mess in it!
YEAH , blue team tied ! goood thing ahahhaaha..
the foood was awesome(:
chutney volcanoes, dumpling, capsium fried rice things, city trekker's recipe dish with curry!
AND THE DESSERT
IT WAS SOOO AWESOME, the raspberry cake was sooooo good, D gave it a really really high mark . IT was like oozy.... we got so excited it was going to be fried icecream..
Yes, and City trekker's recipe for the crepes and caramelised fruit, that was really awesome too(:

And we watched The Notebook.
First time I watched the whole thing.
The ending kind of shocked me...










It was beautiful.









_______________________________________________









hhmm, yeah, sunday I felt like such a douche.I was getting flu symptoms but being a cool one, I was like let's go out anyway. AHAHA, we went to flemington for nooodles(: Yes, on the way there going down the stairs/ramp, I reached the bottom and an elderly asian lady called me. And I was like whha, who? and thought, she's a bit loony. I was such a bitch. . AND then I realised, she wanted me to help with her trolley of groceries... I was like OOH, hurried to help her. So other man she called at too, decided to help me later. But that moment, I felt like such a bitch, shouldn't I have you know, took the initiative and seen this lady needed help and came up to her and helped her, instead of stand around and think wtheck does she want.... I am a rather selfish person, I realise. Yeah carrying it up, I look down, watching her with her walking stick, wondering, how she manged to carry the stuff from wherever she came from, and where her family is.
Yeah, I felt like a goodkiddy helping her (:
And then I went to check the trains for her and carried the stuff down to the platform for her. I did a good deed that day(:


hhmmmm yeah


DAY 11
When was the last time I cried?
I don't remember....
I'm on cloud nine
ahahaha...
When I like cried cried, would have been earlier this year.
No idea why, but it just came out, I was all jittery and shiz getting headaches and gahhh

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yay, S came over today and we've made progess with eng ext !
We are getting somewhere (:





yeah, last HP movie came out. aahhhh
definitely the end of an era..





x.

No comments:

Post a Comment