Thursday, July 7, 2011

DAY 10

"So much of the language of love was like that: you devoured someone with your eyes, you drank in the sight of him, you swallowed him whole. Love was substance, broken down and beating through your bloodstream."

- Nineteen Minutes, Jodi Picoult


Yeah man, I finished the book, heheeee I finally bought it


It was pretty like g, emotional and sad, makes you question things.Yeah sad story, emotion charged, you feel what the characters feel. And with Picoult's style of writing you'd know there's a big twist, I guessed correctly, but there was that pounding question of why? And yeah it was astounding the way she ended it :/


_______________________________________________


who is :(?



ehhh, if it was the one that spends time checking out people's leg, HEY THERE(: this one's a funny one.. you'd think when you look at stranger's youd look at their faces, in my case I tend to look into their eyes, yeah I'm a creeper. ahahhaa, I was like that guy's eyes are sooo blue, however fellow citytrekker buddy checks out the legs ;) hubahuba, I wonder what other people look at when they see strangers/meet new people....


their hands? feet? bum? guys with nice tight asses.. ahaha jokes.



____________________________________________

If Shaggy and Bat-Girl were stuck in an elevator, what would they talk about? Write out the dialogue.


Shaggy-Well, if we're stuck in here, we better make the most of it...(creeper smile)


Bat girl-Say what, what are you suggesting?


Shaggy- Nothing in particular, so what did you eat last night?


Bat girl- CHICKEN (: you...


Shaggy-Me tooo, we're soo alike....(moves closer towards Bat girl)



gahhhhh, fail script writing, who is shaggy hmmmm yeah





night.

No comments:

Post a Comment