(:
Yesterday I talked with j. He gave me some feedback on the design on the house. Well some parts were practical I guess other parts were like haha me being retarded, e.g. fitting two single beds along a 2.5 m wall. Not exactly a nice comfy fit. And I didn't use the environment to its advantage. Anyhow he talked about how I should develop a brief and site analysis first. Talked about the council restrictions and about those DA things. Good stuff I guess reinforcing the basic things I should know. It was good cos he speaks with so much passion for what he does, it was about an hour but it felt like only several minutes.
So I developed the brief and site analysis. At lunch went to the park opposite the station, sitting on the hill with Sandhya. We played spotto for people with queer things. (:
Started redrawing the house again. Its a pretty whimsical design, I'll upload one day. And I read the AR magazine with the AR House awards. Pretty wacky designs which like seriously use the environment to its advantage.
Pancakes last night at darling harbour. On the way back, Arabi and I encountered a random and we got freaked out so we fully powerwalked into the station.
Today, I went to the stylecraft showroom with a. She went there to check out the chairs for the virgin airport lounge thing. Geheh, never seen so many different styled chairs before.
Came back and gahaha felt soo sick so I read another AR magazine. It depicted our cities in 2050. And gaha went to town hall for lunch. We saw Kelvin pulling a rack in the qvb.
Came back and just walked around looking around at people and stuff. And did a little bit of drawing. And a told me to check out ABC Grand Designs tv program. Pretty awesome stuff there, watched two episodes. heheh
Work exp has been good, the people were friendly and enthusiastic. I kind of know some of the stuff you have to do, and the meeting and showroom stuff has shown me what happens beyond the office.
dang it. school soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment