Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 3/ Day 4

heheh,

kind of didn't come on to write a letter last night.

wasn't in the mood.



____________________________



Dear Parents,



I have so much to be grateful for. You guys are like the twinkling stars which shine in the night regardless of whether it is raining, storming or thundering. You have nurtured me and given me more than I need for all these years. So when I was younger, you looked after me, bathed me, feed me and taught me the ABC (:



Now that I'm older I am becoming aware of all these sacrifices you make. Like I realise you guys haven't exactly gone out to parties and stuff as a couple without my brother and I tagging along. One day I hope to let you pursue what you want..I hope to show my gratefulness for the support you've shown when I've been pursing interest and hobbies like art and music and dancing.



Right now, I'll try , noo I will do better and realise these opportunities you have given me shouldn't be taken for granted. Thanks.





Love, issy.


________________________________________

Dear Brother,

HAHA. thats all.

heheh maybe not.

You are an amazing person when you want to be and I see you fully achieving and aiming high for what you believe. You have this attitude when you approach the things you do and the way you talk. I hope one day you come to be more sensitive and understanding.

But yeah, right now, you may be going through some changes..heheh but don't lose your way. I love the fact you are my brother. On those days when you're on camp, somewhere random, without that background whinging and annoyiness, I miss it. And true, you do show compassion when I was fully puking you got me a cup of water and with full concern asked if I was going to be alright.

Heheh.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment