
well we had our subselection interviews. All's good. I had Ogara instead of the prnicipals. heheh and she said I was the 1st person she'd seen to put down VA..gah...oohh wells. So its chem, va & legal (:
I really really really want to start making a dance soon. Talked about it for ages... and Variety night is really soon. Gahhh...
________________________________________
Dear the person I don't talk to as much as I like to,
Well, we've grown apart as we already know. I miss how when we were younger we'd fight over silly things and bite each other's noses. Haha. I seriously don't remember doing so, but so our parents tell us.I miss the way we'd dress up like sisters and go anywhere with grandma.
Now you're doing your trials and me still in yr 10. But yeah, you're a really really smart and youthful girl with loads to offer. Heheh, like watching big bang theory you actually understood the random things sheldon was talking about.
And time, you know how you don't talk to someone for a while, it gets awdward to talk to them again? Yet the longer you delay the more awdward it gets?...
I hope that doesn't happen...
I just wish I could talk to you more, see you more often and be closer with you again, be like when we used to be. ?
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment