Sunday, August 1, 2010

day 1

Dear Best Friend,

Well well well, where do we start?

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."-- Anonymous

So I would like to thank you for being there with the good, the bad and the ugly. You've held me strong when I felt so fragile. And just your reassurance when I have those complete paranoid, freak out episodes has made me feel less freaked out...heheh and calm that you're here.

And thanks for all those awesome moments we've had over the years. Harhar, mr. stranger chronicles. I still remember that as your uumm spontaneous side. I admire you for you never say die attitude and your happy chappiness;)

And you're just this really beautiful trustworthy friend, hehee I feel honoured to have met you...

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment