Saturday, August 7, 2010

day 5/6/7

njaw.



jeans for genes day.

HAPPY B'day Arabi!



________________________________



Dear Dreams,



Well as I am asleep in this world, I am awake in your world.

Thanks for giving me happy, nostalgic dreams on some nights.

But man, why scare me with random dreams where things

will never happen in my world?

Other than that, haha I hope to dream a dream which

will become my dream to pursue in reality.



x.



___________________________________________________



Dear mr. stranger,



I named my teddy bear after you. heheh

not really, but I hope to meet you one day.





x.



______________________________________________



Dear ex/love/crush,

Whatever you are. Thanks for entering into my life.
Its just so not like the movies with happy endings. Yet, you go weak at your knees and butterflies flutter each time you see them but its as fragile as an eggshell. It just makes me wonder, how do you know what you seek until you've got it? And when do you really have it?

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it,
but its also
true that we don't know
what we've been missing on until it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment