Saturday, August 14, 2010

day 13/ day 14

dear person,


please please just forgive me and let it go.


x.

____________________________________________

dear person I have drifted away from,

well, when I think of you I laugh, but not in the way of Haha, what an idiot.. hmm actually possibly that tooo.heheh... But I think of your unique gestures and the passion you speak with when you speak, I think of the way you face lightens up as you have a light bulb moment.
I won't forget the fond memories we share. Haha, one of them being running down the hill and crash tackling a little guy. Another being, you ripping up a 50 dollar note. That was hilarious.
You know what? You seem like the same bubbly, charismatic girl I first met, even though now, I might not be in your inner circle as much, I hope the next we meet you still shine with your energy.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment