Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fly away.


Some days, I feel like a sponge, soaking up the wet stuff and being grumpy. I'm pretty unstable I guess. Like this morning I was extra extra happy/ smiling for no apparent reason. That was until I went to VA. Nah, just joking. I like VA.
After two terms of hacking away at a concrete block we are finally starting a new topic. IDENTITY.

wholyshmoley. Who are you?
DUDE, it was like bam, some people already know what they are, what they aspire to be, but there I was happy, really happy and BAM subjected to a really confrontational question. Ha, I love flipping through opperH's books and Sandhya looking at the same inappropriate stuff as me.
Westpac and English comp. zomg, I'd be lucky if I get credit.

But yeah, I don't like this rollercoaster of emotions. I want to be like happy for a sustained amount of time and find this passion..
Heheh, I like butterflies.
haha, I realised one of my resolutions in my first post was to learn to body roll properly. Umm its like unfulfilled. This is because at just it feels awdward as I haven't coordinated my body to move without looking like a freak and ha practising at home, what would my parents think? Let alone my bro, he'd probably be like "So, you're practising "the moves", eyyy?"

oh well. one day.


x.

No comments:

Post a Comment