day 15
dear person I miss the most,
You know that empty feeling you get? The feeling that you no longer exist like you're invisible, you just an aimless soul wondering around. Well wait, that's not how exactly I feel but there are those days when I think of you, I feel soo incomplete and gone. Like you go shopping, "retail therapy" but you just wander with absolutely no aim, like nothing as hard as you try, nothing appeals to you. Then I think about you and like I fight soo hard to hold those tears back. And its not anythings going to change is it?
x.
______________________________________________
day 16
Dear someone from another country,
Hello, bonjour, tu t'appelle comment?
ca va? remyo.breton was it? I thought you were going to be my penpal
last year or did my introduction letter scare you?
x.
________________________________________
dear childhood buddy,
heeeyy, you've seen me at my worst and when I'm on a high.
You've dance on my bed and haha stepped on my undies. That is something I'll never forget. We've played hide and seek at each others houses and funny kid games where we're all superman/policewomen ;)You're a pretty funny person to be around. And now you're awesome cartoon drawing blog, it just reveals the fun, bubbly character you are.
Thanks for being you.
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment