Sunday, December 4, 2011

HARHAR

because I am a coool kid
typical study night
go out and eat (: for two hours come back home, refine essay and eat cake at some weird-ass hour.
saturday-going out to eat pho and then shopping in Big W for christmas tree. Ending up buying pillow pets instead (:
coming home realising how screwed you are for chemistry.
but not coming home, because we're driving around the streets checking out the CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!!
OMFG, if you're nearby, must check out this house on Cropley Drive. It's soooo Chirstmasy, in the two windows, it has like a christmas panaroma, my description ain't doing it justice, but ITS SOOOO GOOOD it's like in the movies, the effort they put into it. I went up to the windows and stared (:
sound like such a creeper, but there's a sign there staying PLEASE COME UP.
at first we thought it was a party, but then we realised, strangers could go up and explore.
Tis what we did (:

YES. HAHAHAHHAAH.
I am screwed.











x.

No comments:

Post a Comment