Saturday, December 10, 2011

Expectations and Reality


'tis a photo of my grandpa and his brother? CUTEEE AYYY? not in the creepy way, but in the whole, brotherly love way, yeah? It was perfect photo moment. My grandpa's the 3rd oldest kid, and this is his 4th brother, the 4th oldest kid in the family. Came from a big family. It was inspiring and interesting to meet my grandpa's family when we went to China this year. Cool to know where you came from. YUH YUH, and meet the cousins you've never seen before and see the resemblance OMG. like the elder cousin looks like my cousin here, he's like a doctor and like OMG he looked like my cousin..(other cousin) it was like WOW-ERS.


POST EXAMS EUPHORIA + planning for AMAZING RACE = A GIRL ABOUT TO EXPLODE IN HAPPINESS

I'm just hoping after all this hype, it'll actually turn out okay. 
I'm going to soo devastated is the "___________" have been taken down or removed.
So, sent out the emails, part 1 done, part 2- bonus pts checklist-pretty much done. Now part 3, the actually route. and then part 4 -testing it out.....well we're halfway there..


hhmmm... yeah expectations and reality.
I posted about the fraction yeah?

heheee, this will be me one day.
But yeah, I'm pretty chill about marks, I know I didn't to do, soo accepting it and just being happy is all I want right now. In yr 10, I still remember about being distraught with getting 72% in a maths test, cos it was an asian fail. well I have a feeling I'll being having a few more of those, but hhmmm at that moment it feels like the "END OF THE WORLD" hahaha, not really, because life, the big picture isn't about how well you do in school, its more like what you do with the things you learn in school that matters, like the friendships and character building experiences you have. In the big picture, its more what you give to the world, as opposed to seeing the results of what you take from the world.  

sooo yeah, PARTY TIME (:
Don't let this hold you back !







ENYOY THIS FREEDOM WE HAVE AS KIDS 




cheers x.

No comments:

Post a Comment