Meerry XMAS(:
even though it was yesterday!
YAY, we went over to friend's house near ramsgate area. OMG, they bought the place, it was a old house and they had it rebuilt these last few years. OMG it's soooo goood. And it's a literal waterfront view, that's their backyard. It's soooo inviting and spacious and chic.
ahhhhhh.....
yeah, just chilled there, watched Johnny English , the first one.
and time traveller's wife. ALKDSJLDKFJ, at the beginning I was like WTH...
and then I got sad... sad, the miscarriages, I was lakejrlwkjerjlew, no more I'm going to wrench.
and then I was laughing... at pretty inappropriate awkward moments.
Must read boook.
and today we had people over(:
just chilled played a few board games and watched a movie
And my cousin came over (:
YAY, she made it a mixtape
MY FIRST EVER MIXTAPE (:, yay, I sound like such a loner.
anyways, love her choice in music
listening to it at the moment.
First few songs were really, like eerie, creepy girl singing, I LIKE (;
and its like the kind of music you listen to when you feel like you have the world within your grasp,
or like apocalpytic, or hehehee, my style, music that is non-diegetic when Issy is creeping upon houses with christmas lights!
That's where I took Clare tonight.
We walked off to Cropley Drive.
Met a nice old man who talked to us about his newest addition to his collection
From Egypt. a singing , reindeer kind of thing (:
HAHAHA, I just realised how creepy the first three lines of this paragraph sounded.
anyhow, creeper photos of the christmas lights will be uploaded.
I LOVE THIS MIX TAPE (:
x.

No comments:
Post a Comment