YES, post-celebration emptiness
the feeling you get after all the guests leave and its just you and the house.
it's quiet.
as promised, photo's of last night's adventures (:
third photo was a failing stalking photo, holding camera on side and taking a pic whilst walking by "unsuspiciously"
heeeheee
ABOVE TWO PHOTOS- THE HOUSE
all those santa figurines are collected from different countries, i.e USA, China, Denmark, Estonia...France...
this year's one was a singing Egyptian camel HAHAHAH or was it a reindeer?
The nice old man informed us of the original Santa and how he wore green, however in America at one point or something, Coca Cola brought the rights to the colour and changed it to red, hence now the red santa costume. Also told us the Snow Queen is Santa's granddaughter. I was like Huhhh?...cool, the blank bewildered face...
I SAW A PURPLE VAN.
tried taking a photo, epic fail.
It's been exactly a seen since we've moved in. I remember missing the old place. Still do, so many childhood memories. But in this past year, in this house, we've made lots of memories too(:
Life goes on.
yeah
gooodnight!
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment