It was a goood day!
Actually checking out the places.
GOT SOO EXCITED when we saw the d.... and the b......
hahhhaaha, can't wait
yeah it was goood. Walked so much yesterday, my calves were aching last night. It was a goood night sleep (:
AND THE DINNER
ahhh it was pretty goood. metre long pizza and chilling in the presence of friends and super cute waiters! Looking at you, K. FUNNNY
And the phototaking.
funn
THIS I RECKON IS ONE THE COOLEST ONES IN TOWN HAHAHAHAHAHA
more photos to be upoloaded after race is done.
yeah, we were fully admiring it while people just bustled past, going about their work and other mis. activities, probably like seen it and yeah its not special anymore. So this first-hand experience, it was amazing, 2nd time looking at this, it'll have a different feeling, so I hope when you guys come here on Wedmesday, AMAZING RACE (:, you'll get a sense of euphoria that I felt (:
that's us (: Last night after dinner. Haha, funny lighting, but everybody looked soo pretty(:
where's ABS and P?
Here (:
hahaha, whose finger is that?
yes, time to catch up on maths and GAHHHH I lost my charger to my normal camera.
anyhow cheers, HAPPY HOLIDAYS !
No comments:
Post a Comment