= happy times trying not to stress when you're like all iffy and adrenaline pumping inside.
yuup.
resorting to just going to there and coming out.
Yes, life's goood
CHRISTMAS LIGHT FEVER!
hhmm yeah, playing volleyball today.
hahahaha
yeah, went for a walk today
went into a nice quiet street and a car drives by and slows down and goes up onto a driveway, freaked the crap out of me cos the driver was fully looking at me. so I RAN....
The world we live in... paranoia
yup. such a weird kid.
anyhow, doing art theory, and looked up Bill Henson.
yup, fully like making me think about the nude, and what is artistically accepted. I remembered him as the dude from the 2008 Child Photo Scandal, and nothing much, but this week it seemed his works are more than just that. Yup, example of generalisations inhibiting our ability to discover more about people.
Anyway, its to blatant, too like in your face/shocking and creepy. still mixed on whether I like his work or not
anyway gooodnight!

No comments:
Post a Comment