Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy


Ummm, changed layout of blog, and I have no idea how it works soo yeah.

Yes, started off the week with cutting myself in art because I'm careful and I managed to slice my finger when going lino printing. ahahaa, went fully hysteric, but its on the mend. all goood(:



uummm, trick or treating. never went as a kid, but then its not really a thing we celebrate, its more of an Americanised thing. Anyway, coming home from tutoring, my dad picks me up in his white van. HAHAHAHA, hilarious story. We're hitting the home stretch and we see kids all dressed up for trick or treating, and my dad being the funny guy he is, gives them "the smile" and waves... hahahhaa, however, from the mother's persepective, must have been really really awkward, some asian man with glasses waving enthusiastically at their kids.

ahahahhaah



YAY, I got my related texts... now to actually read them.
I bumped in DW yesterday (: fun fun
and saw G and J
and then spent the rest of the time doing maths hw. :/
its rather challenging.
yeah..


going to  attempt to do maths.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment