Friday, April 24, 2009

What is there?

Yesterday during flute lessons I had this random panic attack because my finger started aching. Yes, I'm complaining about my finger hurting. NO not really, but it led me to think how far I've actually gotten in flute playing because all people start on the instruments and they don't really know stuff. It really scared me to think that maybe in an accident I could lose the ability to use my fingers and that I wouldn't be able to ever play the flute. Sounds pretty paranoid, ey? Now I'm going to list the 10 things I'm scared about.



  1. I'm scared to lose the ability to do the things I enjoy doing, like my flute playing and piano stuff.


  2. I'm scared to lose the ones in my family, but death is inevitably, I guess I'm more scared in what I'm going to do with without them.


  3. I'm scared to lose my friends from primary, they shaped me (: and we share fond memories.


  4. I'm scared to lose my defrost friends. They in a way have made a happier person..(: and school without them will be hard, so May the 1st come by quickly and we can forget about those application forms. I don't want it.


  5. I'm scared that one day, I'll be the only one left.


  6. I'm scared to go into haunted houses.


  7. I'm scared to watch horror movies. haha, unless I'm seriously forced into doing it.


  8. I'm scared that my brother will turn bad...he's pretty gangster and slack in the way he treats me..or maybe that's a sign of sibling affection?..


  9. I'm scared that one day we'll run out of happy memories and that we'll all die from lack of ambition.


  10. I'm scared when its night time and there's lots of thunder and lightning.

well there's the ten.




No comments:

Post a Comment