well,I was supposed to blog every now and then,but I haven't yet found the time....during this time I found out how the change my skins on this blogsite but noo I don't know how to get the cbox thingo.
Yesterday was the 22/4 and it was a pretty awesome day. I went out wiht my primary school friends, Carmela and Celine to watch movies and hangout. DW and Hai and Julian and Hayden and Alan came along too. IT was pretty funny coz we spent like the first half an hour arguing about what movie to watch. Carmela and Hai really wanted to watch the uninvited but like me being a little girl that gets scared by random loud things fully disputed against this. And funnily enough Alan didn't watch it either.. So it was four on four, (Alan, DW, Julian and me) against (Carmela, Celine, Hayden and Hai) and in the end SOMEHOW we decided on the Knowing...
The movie wasn't scheduled until like 1pm so we had like 4 hours to bust way...First off we went to Donut King for Carmela's breakfast..Alan snuck off earlier before to get something to eat too and we hoped to ditch him and watch a movie...didn't really succeed coz we were disagreeing on the movie to watch.
Next stop was the arcade. Fun,fun...not really, I'm a more peace and quiet person, so it was really mine scene except the air hockey thingo!! That is awesome fun and seeing DW thrash Hai was pretty funny and then Carmela scores a few goals against DW, now that was hilarious..I went on DDR for the first time and since it was my first time I don't think I went too badly.
And somehow it was like twelve o clock so we went for lunch.
Carmela and I shared a wedgie thingo. It was hot and nice *(:
Knowing was a really retarded movie, not in the way like it didn't make sense... actually it did make sense in a lunatic way, in the way the things that happened aren't possible but at the same time if it were possible it'd be a bit too coincidental. And the ending, what a ripper of an ending. " Like Wtf, what kind of ending is that?"
That was Carmela's reaction, I guess it was pretty random, but Celine seemed to think it was pretty good in the religious way. Well I guess it was better than ending with more destruction and people dying and that them in the clothes they were wearing symbolised new hope and life...
well after the movie, we totally discussed the retardedness of it and then lol I met Carmela's bf & finally too. Carmela, I see he's really nice to you, and that he cares(: I'll go all soppy-gooey with this, not! But I'm happy for you and I hope you two treat each other with love and stuff & that you're a lucky girl.
...
No comments:
Post a Comment