Tuesday, April 7, 2009
my first everr blog!
geee..
just about two more days til the end of school.
but what a start to my day,stupid daylight saving
doesn't it just all screw our internal body clocks?... haha my dad woke me up at like seventeen past 6 yelling at meeee to frgiin wake up cos it was 7:17.
and i was fully freaking out, like gahhgahh, the way i am when im in a rush...
and yup i actually get reay in time. Its like woww, and like i ACTUALLY go the the station and see there's like no one there and think omgomg everyone's already at school, so like I'm on my way to school and then KABOOMM! My light bulb in my head turns on!!!
Whywhy, would the bus leave five minutes early...and then i finally come to the conclusion I'm jsut a tad bit too early....frgin sleep deprivation.
soo yeah i ws on msn talking and my eyes start stinging, thats right, sleep deprivation does that to me. Well, wouldn't tomorrow to fantabulous for my eyes...noo, my eyes are going to fully tomorrow because there's band.
hhmm, lol at lunch. We're were sorting out the relationships between the certain members of defrost, gahhh i realise what a noobish person i am.
Since this is my first blog I'm going to make some resolutions.
-I am going to do better in studies this year
-I am going to learn to body roll properly
-I am going to take better care of my brother and family..etc.
-I am going to repsect people...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment