well, I had piano lessons today, and now you're probably thinking what a weirdo I am having lessons in the holidays like flute and piano. Ha but my teacher probably thought I had issues because due to doing work around the house I manage to randomly cut and scrape my fourth and pinky finger on my right hand. Well, at least the lesson wasn't too bad but I did have trouble focusing.
Right now I'm talking to a long-lost friend.. haha we haven't talked in ages?..It's Belle! haha, I miss her and everyone from defrost. What ever happened to the outing?...
Well schools due in a few days and I'm excited!! Talking about school, I had this really random and scarily impossible dream last night. It included a certain vice-principal. The uniform policy on wednesdays screwed me up and I had to get the uniform note soo yup that was part of the dream.. In the dream I was wearing like red gum boots and I was trying to avoid this person and it was soooo random and pointless, in the end I made up this random excuse about me being extremely late to school and that I have some kind of random disorder...or something. It was pretty random in the stalker in you dreams way..
gee what a way to end the night.
Right now I'm talking to a long-lost friend.. haha we haven't talked in ages?..It's Belle! haha, I miss her and everyone from defrost. What ever happened to the outing?...
Well schools due in a few days and I'm excited!! Talking about school, I had this really random and scarily impossible dream last night. It included a certain vice-principal. The uniform policy on wednesdays screwed me up and I had to get the uniform note soo yup that was part of the dream.. In the dream I was wearing like red gum boots and I was trying to avoid this person and it was soooo random and pointless, in the end I made up this random excuse about me being extremely late to school and that I have some kind of random disorder...or something. It was pretty random in the stalker in you dreams way..
gee what a way to end the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment