Tuesday, April 28, 2009

schhoool

well, it's the first day back of term 2. and gee what a bomber of a day.
We changed english teachers and geography teachers and like man, is our class screwed for the geo half yearlies... We've hardly done anything from the syllabus that we were supposed to have . And I just finished actually writing out my english essay, I did it twice coz I had four points and like I only needed three. I timed it and gahh, I should be okay but like we've got like band camp this weekend, so guess we got to study sometime during then....
I'm tired and not bothered. gah....
maybe it was the twenty five minute trek back home from the station coz I wasn't bothered to wait twenty minutes for the bus the come as it would take like another twenty minutes... time is valuable(:

....since I'm feeling a little let down and a bit depressed.
a random poem :
Winds blows gently through the meadow,
Her hair lifts slightly along with the breeze,
He runs up so quietly and abruptly,
Straight at her, he plunges the sharp object,
Her laughter subsides into silence,
Until finally the meadow is alone,
No sound, not a bird tweet,
Just his soft weeping beside her insipid body,
Only one spur of a moment act of insanity,
Leading to the one thing, the most unforgivable thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment