Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Holidays (:

well, its the holidays of Term 1 o9.
yay, I got to say I'm freaking happy!...
(: bright yellow smiley face...
sooo like on the last day of term we had
cross country and like knowing me and my unfit body
I still decided to run. Long distance isn't a thing I like doing but anyway, I thought if I die doing it, on the next day, Good Friday I could find an actual excuse to sleep the whole day. Well, I run it and think that Belle would be running along with me....
Soo we start off running together and like 200 metres in she's gone!!!
I'm like," You suck, you know that..."
By then my unfit body's screaming, "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS?!!"
soo I spend the rest of the race running by myself....
.......... I make it !!!!!
and I came 12th?...
I was pretty pissed by getting ditched and then coming 12th and stuff so I had this really pissed off face as I came to the marshalling area?...or is it the placings area with the teachers and students?.... And omg, I see the guy...
I thought that yr 11 had exams and they wouldnt be back at school, so I had a frgin panic attack..
It really scared me...

Well, anyway, my mum picks me up and by then my legs are starting to feel like jelly, and she asks my bro and I if we'd like to go bushwalking tomorrow....and my first thought was ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS...
oh well ...The bushwalk was like 6 km and like it was really really tiring.. There was a point during the walk, where I was like walking without realising it. We went jumping over a log and slinding under a tree that had been struck by lightening?... It was the Blue Mountains and like we went down all the way to the bottom... to a point where you could hear the water rushing down a slope... The air was so fresh and revitalising..... so I guess the walk was worth it. But the walk back was aching.... We had to climb back up all the way. This was what made the walk, "HTE WALK" It was the freaking best part, with the pain searing through my leg muscles and the fact that we had to keep going... Doesn't that make me sound masochistic?....


And then on Sunday we went to the Easter Show with my cousin?...Not really cousin, but like really close family friend.... it was kind of weird because I would have preferred to have went with close friends like Carmela& Celine and defrost people but like gahhh, family comes first?....
well it was fuN!!!!... The Crazy coaster was all right, but the weird thing next to it the seats two people.. That was like the ranger in Luna Park, I swear I would never go on it againn...
The Hard Rock ride was the most AWESOMEE!!!... By the end of the ride I was laughing like a maniac....And the taipan.. that was fun, not really scary.... The other rides were fine but the one thing I didn't go in was the haunted house. I remember when I was in yr 4 I went in it and the whole night I had nightmares..You know its one of those things... like once you've done it you never want to do it again.... I went into the Art exhibition and got gobsmacked by the way people paint and started thinking that one day I'll enter an artwork to there..and hopefully win a prize.
The way people paint is amazing, the layering and the texturing of their paint kind of shows me what kind of person they are?... NO not really, but it shows me the styles and how paint can be so diverse in the way it is used...

well this is a looooonng blog, since I haven''t blogged since like last week? Gee, I don't even get how to use this thing...
HA right now I trying to scoff down a hot cross bun, coz you see, i don't like sultanas and this bun is fully filled with sultanas.

No comments:

Post a Comment