Thursday, June 9, 2011

HMMMMM

hhmm,yeah feeling muc better these days.
(:
I guess.
Jodi Picoult, I love her books...
I was in the middle of reading Nineteen Minutes at the piano teacher's place, now I really want to buy it and read. Tooo bad, the time I looked for it, there were newer picoult books, but not the one I want.
Seriously her books, are like gg. Like the way it cuts between characters and flashbacks and like it starts in media res, so you have to keep on reading to find out who and what and why.
They are literally page by page quoteworthy.
yeah
the next few weeks, I don't know how I'll survive it. Like haha, I just almost finished chem, need to do some diagrams
and like Va and both englishs and history I haven't started.
The video in history is really disturbing, it really just revealed everything, the whole extent of the horror experienced. And now thinking that this actually happened, it really creeps me out. I feel wrattled and like scared to sleep.

:/

Well, peer support picnic tomorrow, should be fun !


x.

yup, changed layout(:

No comments:

Post a Comment