Tuesday, May 31, 2011

POURING OUT




It's been pouring these last two days.YUP, I don't like rainy days, its all dark and glooomy and its makes me not goood.

Friday was a pretty goood day, we did surprising well according to mr d and we missed the semi finals by one. Yeah (:

Haha, A and K's costume to S's bday party, sooo epic. They must have made such an awesome entrance. I really like the weird dip thing in the round bread thing. It was green and looked odd but it tasted amazing!!!

Yay, I'm glad you liked the card!


ARGHGHGH....

I hate the way my mood just changes from this to that.

I don't like the way I go all crazy and then get flustered.I hate the way I take things out of perspective and brood on it then explode and try to cover it up again. And like without thinking about it I'm happy, but then when I'm down I'm down...

FUDGE man, this morning wasn't the best of mornings. Feeling like no one really cares and then gahhh, the spirit of a good man the bus driver. Pulling over, made me realise, God does really care.. that's how I felt. He could have easily driven past and I would have ended up trudging in the rain, thinking.... I was like wooow and overcome that God is there, he will always look out for you. Made me sniffle and gahhh....


I really gahhhh, its soo hard to function. I don't like this weak side of me. On the verge of tears every second, then trying to smile and gahhhh




well, I hope the weather clears up (:


or we'll be watching chick flicks tomorrow, not that I mind.


yeah, and you know what. That hope of finding the significant other. Well g g to that. I know I won't know until I've found myself. As with that, I'll be content and know what I really need and that's when I find you.





x.


No comments:

Post a Comment