Friday, May 6, 2011

BOOOST












cheers !


(:


I just spent the rest of this morning afternoon eating and watching tv


and sitting a the computer doing nothing in particular ahaha.




Soo yeah after Maths ext, we went off to Towers.


Just to walk around and stuff,go shopping , looking around for something for a special someone. ahhaaha.... and J and I came up with a brilliant idea, which was trodden on after we thought about how the heck it is going to be lightweight and sturdy and have it all balanced and stuff.




hmmm, I felt alright about the test, until you start talking about it and then its like OOH, haha. Let's not think about it now.




Yeah, soo we walked around for a while, considered watching Fast and Furious 5 but then yeah, had to go catch a bus...and I got BOOST, I like drinking cold stuff, even though like I was all like sniffling and stuff, I still drink cold stuff. Like even if its like cold, we still eat icecream.




Hmm, yeah.


The week has been rather quick and I'm glad it's over!


maths was ook..


Eng was gahh, time was sooo like quick


and gahhh chem, I don't feel great about it


and history, I think I did alright, like I remembered pretty much everything


and eng ext- the question seemed fine , ahaha if I like answered it like bamm.. that I hope so


and then today's math was like GAHH why didn't I see the way of doing it earlier....and what the heck is that?...




Anyway, ahahaa, zone cross country, K and I went for the lols, to see what it was like. AHAHA, well I'm dead, I was soo dead yesterday, each time I went up the stairs, my legs were like OUCH. I am soo unfit.


Soo I think I finished 15th and H finished 14th but they said something about losing some slips and we got 17 and 18 instead... and its like yay, top 20.. but the thing is that there were only 22 people in our race. AHAHAA... soo yeah, not that I was expecting to go further, but it was kind of like :( It was fun, in the way, I was like run run and trying to not die and the sports field, its really pretty (:




And Congrats! Happy Apple, coming 11th! What a tank, after like running an extra half a lap. what a tank one.




YEAH, BABY!




hhmm, don't know what to think, but like life's life. There's so many unpredictable things that can happen and you got to you know believe in God's plan. After like failures and struggles, you got to believe, he's there, watching over you, protecting.




Hmm, gahhh I get weirded out by strangers smiling. Like today in David Jones, I went and touched a shiny looking coat and I was like " Smooooth" and a lady looked at me and gave me a "hmmm, that's girl's a funny one" kind of smile... I was like woops, I was a bit loud and half cringed and smiled at her. I like this you know, contact with strangers, being able to relate to them, cos in essence we're all human...




ahahaa, for the sake of S, I shall encode in a little rant about you know what.. ahaha.



anyway, hhmm

You're there, yeah, trolling my mind, ahaha

this illusion, wish it'd just go away.

but this illusion gahhhhh


I shall get back to some maths tutring hw.



x.


No comments:

Post a Comment