
Love this song...
Soo yesterday, I trekked in the city with S.
What a fun day it was, walking off to the White Rabbit, going straight pass the street we were supposed to turn into, wondering why there were soo many people waling in the opposite direction.
Yup, getting lost.
Went back to White Rabbit to check it out and get some inspiration for the essay. I FINISHED IT (: just it in not long ago.
Then we went for food. Some mother's crepes place, IT WAS GOOD
ahaha, the awkwardness of sharing the dessert crepe, njaw memories.
We were just sitting there in the middle of the centre, eating like funny ones.
Off to markets, ahaa galaxy world. That was a bit = = ..
And getting lost again, freaking out about when the bus comes.
Yup, nice break from study, not that I've done much..
x
No comments:
Post a Comment