Friday, April 15, 2011

EHH procrastinating much :/



Thought this pic was pretty cute. The first cell I can relate to. Faaarr out, can't seem to get it out of my head, whatever it is, you or just an illusion, it haunts me literally... I'm sleep deprived, or maybe its just ahah, me not closing the blinds and the light seeping in through the window in the early morning. I shall listen to Chopin tonight, to fall alseep, loove his music, its just sooo emotive and makes me fall alseep like a baby (:



Do I Know You? I'm sorry, I thought I knew you,


I didn't mean to stare,


Was that a smile of recognition,


Just before that worried glare?



No, you're right, you're not the person,


The girl I knew was full of hope,


You're depressed and getting older,


You can hardly seem to cope.



She was young and full of energy,


There was nothing she couldn't do,


She had faith and joy and laughter,


No, you're right, she wasn't you.



Promise me, that if you see her,


You'll tell her that I really care,


And I miss her looking back at me,


From that mirror over there.



by: Ann Wittig



Poem, a pretty one, the transient nature of our existence, gahahah ENGLISHHHH.....



Yeah, M asked what do I think love is?


You know what, up until yesterday, I was like yeah the whole emotional understanding kind of thing, but you know that quote, "The greatest thing to learn is to love and be loved in return" ? or something like that, it finally reigned on me, how much that is. Like love, its something unattainable at times... yeah, but somewhere out there, someone loves you. And even when you're alone, there's God. His love for you is like always there... if that makes sense.. and we should learn about this unconditional love..its just at times ionno, we don't deserve it...and yeah we should learn to like rejoice and love back...made much more sense in my head... ahaha


Yeah, just someone to like sit out on the balcony with, stare up at stars and troll around with (: like ionno, sit still, have those quiet moments and still have ridiculous arguments.


WTHECK. sounds like fireworks outside...like random booming..



I shall check it out.




x.

No comments:

Post a Comment