
Looking at pretty cute, colour things tends to cheer people up.
Well, today the weather was horrible, windy and chilly.
We got english back, and yes I am not very happy, I literally screwed the reading task getting 7 ahaha... so I am not feeling fine.
I don't really to think about it anymore. I just ARHIOGGHO GHHOhghgh, I want to rage, do something to let it out..
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ohwells, think other things, look at it in perspective to other things.
:(
on the plus side of this sad day, I saw DW at the bus stop
ahhaaha, pretty random and he was like HEY, you look different..
yes what a charming thing to say :/ Shall meet up with the others soon hopefully..
anyway, to deal with this empty feeling,gahahha, if I get this down over marks, what would happen if it were something more complex, like love?.. I'd be like GAAHHHfml... geeesh man, I suck.
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment