sooo, this wednesday was the last piano lesson I'll ever have for a while, a long long time. It was rather like, ooh wow, this is the end.
and sad, :/ the teacher was like woww, you came here, when you were in year 4? right, after you did the OC and now look at you, how many years? 7 or more years.... soo yeah she's literally seen me grow up, said some nice things and encouraged me to you know, listen to parents and foloow my dreams. I was like hhmm, don't cry, inside and yeah, hug (:
Yeah, we've have the ups and downs, i.e. right before recording graduation song, or concert or exam, I might be like not up to standard and she might have like raged at me, but I deserved it, cos I didn't like practise and listen... but other times, it has been like life lessons and learning to appreciate music.
Soo yeah, Thanks to the coool peeps who have helped with the star-making, whether it be the first stars you've ever made or not (: THANKS And I shall upload a picture of the jar.
yeah, ahaha, in VA today, awkward, wrapping hands in paster bandages and then trying to take it off...
concert tomorrow !
x.

No comments:
Post a Comment