Monday, June 20, 2011

YEAH BABY!



I just spend last half hour procrastinating, did one maths question!

g g


AH yes, at lunch we ranted about unrequited love, yes, hhmmm how everytime it's like that.

But gahh, C if he ever looked closely just a bit more, he would be able to see such things. LOL how in movies they kiss and all of a sudden, epiphany, I actually liked you all along. You should totally do that.


Ahaha, good thing you don't read this, cos then you'd kill me.


Ahh yes, CHEM IS OVER.

I feel good, like no more pressure of doing chem anymore.

Not neccessarily good about the test though.


Hmmmm yes...

Awkward turtles.


______________________________________________

Day 4


Where would I go and when if I had a time machine?

I wouldn't really know. Cos experiences, the past they shape what you become, what if like one thing you change it, it'll like affect other things, and end result may be different. What we should learn is to like accept things and move on and more like rejoice the moment kind of thing as opposed to holding onto the past.

Like yeah, the things I use to think, they have become merely memories, cos yeah not happy stuff.

But if there was a moment, it'd be the moment I dropped my flute.


ahahaa.



ZOMG, barnsley was at band today!.... but I actually slept in.

hhhmmm







yes, hey I feel like a bitch for not telling you.

that look you give, that really sad disappointed in you look.

I'm sorry. I don't like the way I function at times so gahhhhh

hhmm






x.

No comments:

Post a Comment