Monday, June 13, 2011

A mini-holiday


hhmmm,
PEER SUPPORT PICNIC!
I wasn't hyped but it sure was fun!
Capture the flag, yr 7s ahaha, pegging it in awkward places, yes we didn't have aus tags, so we used pegs. ahahaa, very resourceful.
So yeah we watched over ctf, ahahaha, I learnt the acronym from it off them, I was liek wtheck is ctf...
hhhmmm...
LOL
the awkward BAM moments. One when we were playing 44 home, I was running in one direction, A from the other. And BAM, he crashed into me, I like shuddered and fell flat on my bottom. :/ DO not want to play hockey with A that's for sure.
And then Octopus... ahahha, L and I reached out to tag a yr 7 and we're like yeah, got him in the middle... and we crash into each other... pretty epic movie moment.

hhmm...yeah, had people over tonight

hhmm, it felt like holidays again, but really, it should have been a day of work in progress. ahahaa no.just finished off the va essay that was due. and did math hw which was pretty mindblowing :/ stilll not done. ahaha J you know how mindblowing it was, I don't know the difference between vertical and horizontal.

hhmmm....

let's take up another 30 day challenge yeah?




x.
picture's pretty. Hhhmmmm would love conquer all?..

No comments:

Post a Comment